MILF/Real Mature AV Actress - 女性熟女

Top 10 AV Idol
Real Mature AV Actress  - genre MILF 
トップ10AV女優、女性熟女

This top was made based on the idols known to me until the day it was published


category: MILFMature woman, over 31 years old

Features to rate:

- Actresses over 31 years of age
 *more than 12 AV releases as a mature actress 

- attractive woman

- mature and erotic body

- sexual performance

- nice body and older age 

YouTube Version

Honorable mentions


Nakano Nanao 中野七緒
Maihara Hijiri 舞原聖

Mizuno Yuuka 水野優香

Kawakami Yuu 川上ゆう
Shiraishi Marina 白石茉莉奈

Kurokawa Sumire 黒川すみれ
Arisa Shitara 設楽アリサ

Hotaru Mori 森ほたる

Takigawa Eri 滝川恵理

Ai Sayama 佐山愛
Yoshii Miki よしい美希 /吉井美希

number 10

Oda Mako 織田真子




number 9

Mito Kana 水戸かな

number 8 

Shiraki Yuuko 白木優子


number 7

Kisaki Hikari 妃ひかり

number 6

Kimijima Mio 君島みお



number 5 

JULIA ジュリア


number 4

Haruna Hana 春菜はな 



number 3

Kobayakawa Reiko 小早川怜子



number 2  

Shinoda Yuu 篠田ゆう





number 1🏆

Kazama Yumi 風間ゆみ






1 Comments

  1. To pick one out of the many. I'd leave that up to anyone else. Personally, I believe they're all very attractive ladies. Some surgeries I believe were not necessary or even needed. I understand why they chose the changes. The competition is fierce and its par for this course. I'd like to tell all the asain female models that, there isn't one that is less beautiful or morethan another. The real beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Us men all have unique( tastes) if you will in what each of us like to see. I for one do not have a foot fetish however, a lady I feel is more attractive with smaller feet and toes. That's only my opinion. I also believe that there are more attractive Asian females than any other race. I've had the pleasure of only two Asian ladies in my lifes time but, I'll never forget how special those two times were over and beyond any others. To conclude; I thank all the modles for allowing us to admire your beautiful bodies and I say this with all due respect...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post